Excel Template designed for recording Business Purchases & Supplier Payments
Does your Business make bulk [routine] purchases?
Are you a Store | Purchasing Officer?
Or you just a need Vendor Management System?
If yes, then you need the DesignVAT Procurement Tracking Spreadsheet
Procurement in a business is the act of sourcing suppliers and purchasing goods or services from those suppliers.
As your Business grows you'll have a large database of Vendors/Supplies. DesignVAT Vendor management solution provides a centralised record of all your business's vendors and their key information such as Contact Information and Order History.
DesignVAT Procurement Spreadsheet allows you to reduce unnecessary expenses due to failure to properly monitor vendors.
Create Vendor/Supplier Database:
- Store Key Information [Company Name | Contact Persons | Vendor Category | Phone No | Email | Contact Address]
- Supports for over 100 Vendors
- Define Vendor Categories
Track of Business Purchases
- Create Purchase Orders
- Record Vendor Transactions
- Filter Transactions by Year, Month, Customer
Track Credit Purchases
- Generate a Point-In-Time Creditors List showing all Suppliers you Owe & by how much
- A Purchase Order or “PO” is a document issued by a Buyer (You) to a Supplier | Seller for the purchase of Goods.
- Automatically create Purchase Orders:
- PO Date
- Supplier Information
- Item to be purchased
- Agreed-upon price
- It also automatically generates a sequential Purchase Order Number.