This is an All In One Spreadsheet for Businesses into Construction / Projects.
Simplify the process of tracking Project Cost & Contractor Payments..
Do you oversee Multiple Projects?
Or do you just need to monitor spending/cost for a Project?
If yes, then you need the DesignVAT Project Management Spreadsheet.
We all undertake Projects from time to time; this can be on a Personal Level (Wedding, Birthday Planning) or a Commercial Level where we charge for a service rendered. A Project is an activity that produces a specific output and or outcome.
Project Cost Tracking is a tedious process as it involves hiring vendors/contractors, tracking respective payments and keeping a tab on the overall cost incurred per stage. DesignVAT Project Management Spreadsheet helps to simplify the process.
Manually recording your business data can be tasking and time-consuming particularly if done for multiple Products. This is why you need the DesignVAT Project Management Spreadsheet.
Create Multiple Databases: [Product Category | Product Name | Starting Quantity | Selling Price]
- Create Customer Database [Full Name | Phone No | Email | Contact Address]
- Create Contractor Database [Business Name | Services List | Phone No | Email | Contact Address]
- Create Employee Database [Full Name | Job Title | Phone No | Email | Contact Address]
- Create Customer Profiles and assign Projects
- Track Customer Payments and Outstandings
- Assign Contractors to Projects & monitor Payments
Monitor Project Cost
- Record Daily Project Expenditure
- Track Monthly Spending by Expense Category
- Generate Summaries detailing Labour & Material Cost per Project.
Generate Monthly Reports
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Income Summaries
- Expense Summaries
- Top Revenue Months