DesignVAT Event Planning + Cashflow Spreadsheet enables you easily Create Events, Assign Vendors & most importantly monitor your Business Cashflow.
Create Events & Assign Vendors & Link Customers
Track Vendor Payments, Customer Outstanding
Manage Appointment Diary & Event Summary
Track Income, Expense & Profit
Event Planning, in its simplest form, is everything that goes into putting together an Event (the balance), from selecting a Venue, to hiring and negotiating with Vendors.
Streamline tons of time-consuming processes and create a centralized calendar that tells you when, where, and why events are taking place.
Create Customer Database
- Create Customer Profiles [Full Name | Phone No | Email | Contact Address]
- Supports for over 100 Customers
- Link Events With Customers
- Pull up Customer Transaction History
Create Vendor Database
- Record Vendor Contact Details [Full Name | Phone No | Email | Contact Address]
- Assign Vendors to Events
Manage Schedules / Event Calendar
- A Calendar is a useful tool as it helps users schedule & keep track of upcoming Events.
- Filter the Event Calendar by Month & Year
- Monitor Customer Payments | Outstanding Balance
Income & Expense Tracking
- Keep track of Cashflow. Are you spending more than you earn? Unless you measure your performance you won't know if & how you're growing as a Business
- Track Income per event and measure the profitability.
Vendor Payment Tracking
- The world of Event Planning involves managing Vendor payments and keeping tabs to know which payments are due. Our Electronic Solution simplifies this process.
- Assign Vendors to Events, know at any point in time the total Vendors you owe, the amount you owe each Vendor and the related Event.
- Get a detailed overview of each Event, indicating Event details like the Client Name, Event date, Amount Charged & a list of Vendors hired with their respective Costs, Amount paid so far and Outstanding Balance.
Track Business Expenses
- Define up to 8 Recurrent Expense Categories [Advertising, Salary, Utilities, Office Space, etc.]
- Track Spending across each Category
- A Debtor is a person | Company [Customer] that owes you money, usually from Credit Sales
- Generate Point in Time Debtors List: Showing all Customers that owe you
Monthly Expense Report
- Generate Monthly Summary across all Expense Categories
- Filter Report for specific Month | Quarter | Year
Profit & Loss Statement
- Generate P & L Statement for 12 Calendar Months
- Generate Expense Summary by Category for each Accounting Period